Tired of buying fancy, expensive ingredients to cook drawn-out recipes? Spending hours to prepare a dish can be great on special occasions, but cooking a crave-worthy meal every day shouldn’t be such a hassle. Whether you’re a chef at a busy restaurant or a parent who just got home from a long day of work, you want to serve a dinner that’s simple, cost-effective, and absolutely divine.
Par-baked pizza crusts are a fast, fresh way of serving up an authentic Italian meal! Cooked to the perfect consistency for adding toppings and popping in the oven for a few extra minutes, these pizza crusts are the ideal solution for fast-paced kitchens or busy homes. Please everyone’s palates with par-baked pizza crusts and top them with whatever you’re craving!
What does Par-Baked Pizza Mean?
The term “par-baked” essentially speaks for itself. A par-baked pizza crust is a crust that has been partially baked. Although the interior of the dough is cooked all the way through, the exterior lacks that golden-brown top layer. That’s where you come in! After just a few minutes in the oven, the par-baked crust is transformed into a flawless pizza creation with a heavenly crunch that’s ready to be enjoyed!.
Ordering par-baked crusts from pizza crust manufacturers eliminates the cost, time commitment, and frustration of working with fresh pizza dough. But, is it truly an upgrade from traditionally-baked pizza? In this article, we’re uncovering 8 reasons why par-baked pizza crusts are simply the better choice when it comes to cooking an authentic Italian meal.
8 Reasons to Buy Par-baked Pizza Crusts
Par-baked pizza crusts are a tasty solution for kitchens of all kinds. Try them for yourself, and you’re sure to discover that par-baked crusts are:
1. Customizable: Par-baked pizza crusts are blank canvases, completely open for creativity and customization, serving up a solution for picky eaters, health conscious foodies, you name it! Finally, you’re free to indulge in the pizza of your dreams. Whether you’re serving a meat-lover or a devoted vegan, par-baked crusts are the perfect base for everyone to indulge.
2. Time-saving: Because these pizza crusts have already been partially baked, they only need a few moments in the oven before they develop just the right crunch. Save the time and frustration of figuring out what to cook for dinner when you simply top your pizza crust with fresh ingredients and pop it in the oven for a few minutes. You’ll be serving up an authentic pizza faster than you can say “Presto!”
3. Cost-effective: Par-baked pizza crusts don’t require any fancy ingredients or equipment. All you need is an oven and a passion for sharing authentic Italian food! Budget-friendly and delicious, these crusts prove that high quality dishes don’t have to have a high price tag. These labor-saving crusts are what every kitchen, big or small, didn’t know they needed until now!
4. Effortlessly Fun: Cooking should be a fun activity that brings people together; not a dreaded, stressful event. Other than the fact that it only takes a few minutes until you’re serving up an artisanal meal, working with par-baked crusts is the surefire solution. Convenient as it is creative, decorating a par-baked pizza crust is something to look forward to at the end of a long day.
5. Delicious: Par-baked crusts are a heavenly base for all the toppings your heart desires. With a crisp outside and warm, soft center, top-and-bake pizza crusts have the ideal texture and flavor to compliment all creations.
6. High Quality: High quality par-baked crusts are hand-pressed to perfection in SQF-certified facilities. These crusts ensure the authentic nature of traditional pizza while going above and beyond with a crisp texture and exquisite aroma. With a high quality base to their pizza, there’s no doubt guests will come back for seconds—and thirds!
7. Versatile: Because par-baked crusts have a simple, universally loved flavor, they are incredibly versatile! Other than the fact that they are the base of made-to-order personalized pizzas, par-baked crusts allow you to enjoy Italian flavors at any time of the day! Want pizza for breakfast? Use your crust as a base for a morning masterpiece. Craving a dessert that’s savory and sweet? Sprinkle with berries and a chocolate spread. The top-abilities are endless!
8. Great for bringing people together: The best part about good food is its ability to bring people together. There’s no better way to ensure that everyone is happy than providing them with a customized pizza on top of a light, airy crust. Memories are made at the dinner table, and par-baked crusts can be the root of it all.
Pinsa Romana America: Top & Bake Pinsa Crusts
Par-baked crusts are the perfect pizza solution for every kitchen. But which par-baked crust is truly the best?
Have you ever heard of pinsa? It’s an ancient Roman recipe that’s so revolutionary, it’s sweeping the U.S. market today! Trusted by the legendary Di Marco family of Rome, Pinsa Romana America is honored to bring par-baked pinsa crusts to the United States.
Culinary experts have refined a centuries-old recipe to create a product that’s as monumental as it is tempting. The ingredients consist of a non-GMO blend of “zero” wheat, rice, soy, and sourdough flours, and up to 80% water for easy digestibility. With no added sugars or saturated fats, our vegan, gluten-friendly par-baked pinsa crust allows you to ditch the bloating without sacrificing the irresistible Italian flavor.
Here at Pinsa Romana America, we choose to par-bake our crusts because we know that versatility, texture, and convenience are critical to the success of kitchens everywhere. But what we love most is the opportunity to bring people together through artisanal food.
For more information on how to add Pinsa Romana America’s par-baked pinsa crusts to your menu, contact us!